Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Insurance Customer Service Agent with Nordic lan.(R00047380)
This will be your future team:
You will become a part of a large group of interesting and open-minded people with diverse backgrounds and experience. The environment here is very cosmopolitan - your colleagues will be from all over the globe! Our Accenture world is full of changes and new things, so we are always ready to support our colleagues when needed – our open office space makes this communication much easier and efficient. We need to be able to adapt to unexpected situations, which can be a challenge… Yet, it is precisely this adaptability that gives us an opportunity to develop and makes our life here more exciting!
This will be your future role:
Insurance Customer Service Agent is responsible for managing the whole insurance customer service lifecycle – from the moment of the initial customer contact until final resolution. The role incorporates investigating the circumstances around the insurance transaction, making relevant decisions, while simultaneously liaising with different stakeholders. The position provides opportunities for applying your analytical thinking, problem solving, and communication skills. Previous insurance experience is not required but a plus. Extensive internal trainings ensure we internally build and develop a next generation of insurance experts.
- Serving as first point of contact for the customer.
- Handling and resolving customer transactions as per internal company procedures.
- Investigating the details around customer transactions by identifying and requesting relevant information from various parties.
- Making final decisions about resolution of customer transactions.
- Communicating with customers and other parties (i.e. brokers, claimants, third parties), ensuring timely information is provided to all of them.
- Gathering and storing loss data according to internal compliance regulations.
- Taking pro-active steps to effectively meet customer expectations by demonstrating high quality, professionalism, and accuracy.
Fostering a culture of cooperation between team members to ensure high professional standards and positive atmosphere.
This is what you already have:
- Excellent knowledge of Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish or Estonian and English language
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently, organize and prioritize own tasks effectively.
- Team-work capabilities – knowledge sharing, providing/seeking guidance and advice when needed.
- General computer literacy – MS Office.
- Work experience in customer service is preferred but not essential.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Plynární 1617/10, 170 00 Praha-Holešovice, Czech Republic
Bonuses, contributions to the pension / life insurance, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace
Danish (proficient), Swedish (proficient), Norwegian (proficient)