Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Procurement Operations Representative with Italian (9897321)
- Maintain close relationship with project managers and agencies in order to understand requirements provide on boarding solutions
- Manage end to end process make sure the parties involved are guided and follow the process, ensuring compliance, acting according to the internal policies and local employment laws validate submitted requisition create or validate Work Orders Purchase Orders and its extensions provide first level candidate screening organize interviews, benchmarking and rate negotiations exit or early terminations
- Ensure all requests are actioned in timely manner, liaising with the Contractor Exchange Helpdesk, Legal, HR or Tax where appropriate, resolving problems and finding best solution and communicate in the agreed manner
- Ensure effective customer and supplier relationship serving as initial escalation point for issue resolution
- Team requirements associated with the day to day operation participate on team calls meetings trainings process document maintenance providing ideas for continuous improvement
- Good general education
- Fluent written and spoken in English and Italian
- Good organizational skills
- Computer literacy eg. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Preferable experience in HR Recruitment area
- Demonstrates ability to understand client requirements
- Flexible, team player
- Independent in problem solving
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Plynární 1617/10, 170 00 Praha-Holešovice, Czech Republic
Bonuses, contributions to the pension / life insurance, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace
Italian (proficient), English (proficient)