We solve our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
Accenture Operations combines technology that digitizes and automates business processes, unlocks actionable insights, and delivers everything-as-a-service with our team's deep industry, functional and technical expertise. So you can confidently chart your course to consuming your core business services on demand, accelerate innovation and speed to market. Welcome to the "as-a-service" business revolution
Contract Services Admin with French (R00057586)
This will be your future team:
Our team includes 23 legal professionals located in Prague and London with a diverse culture, legal and language background. We are a passionate team whose priority is to provide the best quality service to our client.
We act as the primary contact between the project team and/or business unit and the corporate legal counsels of big market players. We have an opportunity to communicate with inspiring people on an everyday basis.
We are friendly, easy-going and we like to help one another. Our open office makes communication much easier and efficient. Most of us have several years’ experience working for Accenture. We also collaborate internally with colleagues working for other clients, industries and from other countries so that we can share knowledge and best practices.
This will be your future role:
- In your role, you will provide contract facilitation support, by the creation of contracting records in client CLM systems.
- This includes maintenance of records including updates, amendments and archiving or inactive contracts based on client schedule and requests.
- You will be responsible for ensuring contract data completeness and integrity.
- You will learn how to react quickly, formulate your own point of view and deal with challenging stakeholders, by liaising with contract owners to address queries, gaps and actions related to contract records.
- Reporting on ongoing loading of contracts and overall database is key to success.
This is what you already have:
- Experience in Contract Admin field? Proficiency in one or more CLM systems? That’s a plus!
- A general understaning of contract structure document and hierarchy and a good understanding of basic and advanced contract metadata fields would be beneficial. However, we are also keen to grow your knowledge on these.
- You enjoy interacting with people and you are comfortable communicating via Teams.
- You thrive on organizing your work and managing your own time.
- You are eager to learn new things and enthusiastic about self-development.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and you like to use it.
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Plynární 1617/10, 170 00 Praha-Holešovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, sick days, occasional work from home, opportunity to work up hours
Education is not important
English (advanced), French (advanced)
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.