Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Legal Professional with German language (00953990)
This will be your future team:
Our Global Legal Network CORE team in Prague is a small family of legal professionals with diverse cultures and languages. We have the exclusive aim to provide quality legal support to our internal Accenture teams. We never get bored, as every day brings new situations, tasks and challenges. Each member of our team has his/her own tasks to complete but whenever the situation requires, we support each other or back up our colleagues.
What will you do?
- Provide legal support to Accenture’s legal team and other internal business stakeholders in Austria, Switzerland and Germany (ASG) related to documenting, reviewing, drafting and negotiating terms and conditions of various supplier agreements and other legal documents relevant to the CORE (Compliance, Operations, Regulatory and Ethics) support area and the internal Corporate Functions (including departments such as Procurement, Finance, Marketing, Workplace Solutions) in accordance with company policies and procedures, internal business stakeholder requirements and applicable law
- Provide legal and administrative support to the in-Country Legal Counsels in ASG with Ethics and Compliance matters, Data Privacy compliance, Corporate and Entity Matters, Regulatory Affairs, Dispute Resolutions, Legal Innovation and Automation, and Legal Offerings
- Meet and interact with many interesting colleagues across the organization and will help them to understand our corporate policies and standards in order to jointly mitigate and manage the risk exposure for the company.
What we expect from you?
- University degree in Law, preferably from Austria, Switzerland or Germany.
- Min. 2-3 years of experience from a private corporation or a law firm is expected mainly in civil and commercial law matters
- Fluency (incl. legal level) of German language
- Fluent English (incl. legal level)
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
- Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Procurement contracts review is a merit, data privacy experience a plus
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
What we can offer you?
- Interesting and stable position in a global company
- Professional and international work environment
- Opportunities to build and extend professional skills
- Access to advanced knowledge bases and to advices of international expert
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Plynární 1617/10, 170 00 Praha-Holešovice, Czech Republic
English (proficient), German (proficient)