Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Demand Manager (9709880)
Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S&PP Pursuit Services partners with sales teams to win more business through a compelling and differentiated end-to-end pursuit experience.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Applies principles of prioritization and re-prioritization for the Market Unit, and works with Demand Management CL9/10 to triage requests accordingly
- Fosters trust-based relationships with MU leadership and supports MU pipeline, service offerings and assignments
- Provides guidance and educates customers on the value of Pursuit Services and champions our service offerings
- Builds and maintains customer relationships to enhance customer experience; understand our customers, and our offerings
- Reviews new requests in myPursuitServices queue and initiates scoping calls with customers to better understand their needs and align them with service catalogue offerings
- Maintains focus on key S&PP Pursuit Services deals ensuring that deals are forecasted and adequately staffed
- Educates other demand management team members to align the appropriate service offerings, skills, and bandwidth with client’s needs
- Ensures accurate data including fields such as demand notes, dates, service levels, and other key information within the myPursuitServices tool
- Provides demand management coverage to other MUs as needed – e.g. PTO, volume management
- Trains and develops new joiners
- Leads effort to manage the forecast and assignments to provide a balance for team members and enable them to take PTO, training, etc. without causing a disruption in service to customers
- Provides inputs to process improvement, standardization, and cost efficiency
- Serves as first point of contact for customer escalations
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Customer Insight – INTERMEDIATE
- Deal Shaping – INTERMEDIATE
- Sales Planning & Forecasting – INTERMEDIATE
- Sales Pursuit Management – INTERMEDIATE
- Sales Reporting & Channel Analytics – INTERMEDIATE
Good to have:
- Analytical Thinking
- Project Management
- Anticipates business needs
- Communication skills
- Customer Service
- Decision Making & Judgement
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- MS Office Software
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Plynární 1617/10, 170 00 Praha-Holešovice, Czech Republic
Bonuses, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, corporate/personal coach