Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Europe Renewable Energy & Sustainability Manager (9683942)
The Energy Management Practice is part of the Accenture Operations Sourcing & Procurement business. We help clients achieve 3 things:
- Energy Price reduction through procurement optimization
- Energy Consumption reduction through turning data into insights and actions
- Energy Quality improvement through creating value with the transition to renewable energy
This role requires an entrepreneurial individual who can operate in a fast growing and evolving marketplace within an area that is experiencing significant growth by taking responsibility and ownership for the Renewable Energy Sustainability service line within the energy practice.
This requires an experienced and proven Renewable Energy Sustainability Manager with a tactical hands on approach to delivery and meeting immediate business needs.
You will take responsibility and ownership within your region to develop the Renewable Energy Sustainability offering and support business development activities specifically focused on global clients and serve as the project lead for such projects when sold.
Ownership and Responsibility:
- Develop internal network of influence within Accenture Operations’ existing Energy Management offering, Accenture Sustainability Strategy, Accenture Utilities, and other related teams.
- Develop external network of influence with key developers, suppliers, subcontractors, and platform providers.
- Develop new and maintain existing ecosystem partnership that improve and accelerate client business outcomes
- Originate and cultivate sales opportunities with new and existing clients, partnering with Accenture business unit and client sales teams. Lead client SOW creation and execution for Renewable Energy & Sustainability engagements.
- Lead Renewable Energy & Sustainability services delivery within Accenture Operations, including staffing, training, template production, process standardization, and issue escalation.
- Maximize internal/external client satisfaction while minimizing cost to serve through automation and on/off-shore staffing strategy.
- Ensure that contract details are loaded accurately in Accenture systems and that active events are managed according to Accenture standard procurement processes.
- Lead the creation of industry-leading market intelligence in the Sustainability space.
- Ensure revenue and cost for on-going delivery of client solutions is appropriately modelled in Accenture financial reporting systems.
- Design new products and technology offerings to improve client and prospect experience and drive increased revenue and profitability.
- Support Bespoke Consulting project delivery as relevant.
- Improve, maintain, and execute Accenture pricing tools for assigned area of responsibility.
- Manage any special or strategic projects assigned.
The essential attributes for this role are:
- Outstanding professional with proven track record of sourcing PPAs in Europe preferably in the Commercial and Industrial space.
- Network of contacts in the Renewable Energy & Sustainability space (developers, utilities, corporate energy buyers) and knowledge and experience of the ecosystem.
- Ability to work across multiple stakeholders to shape deals, develop business cases and create intelligent solutions.
- Credibility and ability to present professionally to C-suite level through clear and structured communication being able to anticipate and react accordingly based upon the conversation and demands of the individual.
- Capability to engage, project manage, establish focus and lead staff in other functions within the business.
- Self-starter with the drive, energy and determination to develop and execute a strategy, identify and build new business and manage cross cultural teams.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the areas of sustainability, energy procurement, PPAs, energy markets, utilities, finance, risk management, and/or quantitative analysis
- Renewable Energy & Sustainability Consultancy or client-side Renewable Energy & Sustainability Leadership
- MBA or other advanced degree, preferably with an energy focus
- Energy Services Consulting experience
- Management Consulting project leadership experience
- Sales and Presentation experience
- Ability to interface with customers and suppliers via strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Adaptable management style to conform to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Plynární 1617/10, 170 00 Praha-Holešovice, Czech Republic