Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Executive Assistant with Dutch (R00049408)
This will be your future team:
- We are well established, mid-sized team
- We belong to a large community of executive assistants supporting various countries
- We value diversity; the team is multi-national, yet, very coherent
- We work independently but we care for each other and always help each other
- We practice an open-door policy: There is always a leader you can speak to
- We can work 5 days/week from home and most of us are very fond of it; therefore…
- We have daily video calls to see how everyone is doing and what is the workload
- We regularly plan various team-building activities during or outside our working hours
This will be your future role:
- You will support Accenture top management from The Netherlands
- You will organize the daily agenda of the managers so that it is meaningful and feasible
- You will consider their individual needs and wishes
- You will be creative, think critically, and proactively identify how to make their life easier
- You will communicate with them, other colleagues, and external clients via email, chat or phone
You will perform activities such as:
- Organizing travel arrangements (flight tickets, train tickets, hotel, taxi, rental car, visa)
- Organizing meetings, calls, conferences with both internal and external parties
- Proactive work with the managers’ calendars to suggest timely solutions to changing needs
- Follow up and follow through on any open topics to ensure everything will work out as planned
- Administrative tasks related to the agenda, such printing, control of invoices, registration for trainings, and other business-related topics.
You don’t need any special education; we will train you on all our processes. You will also have a chance to build your career path within a Fortune 500 company.
This is what you already have:
- You feel comfortable to speak and write in Dutch (B2/C1) and English (B2)
- You are not shy to talk and have good communication skills
- You are keen to learn using new technologies; usage of PC is a common practice for you
- You understand and practice the Customer Care principles
- You view situations holistically, assess them critically, and can decide on behalf of others
- You are accurate and have high level of attention to detail
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Plynární 1617/10, 170 00 Praha-Holešovice, Czech Republic
Bonuses, contributions to the pension / life insurance, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, corporate events, self-organization of the job
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), Dutch (advanced)