Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Procurement Operations Clerk with German (R00046756)
The team is a large group of professional and creative people and we work for one goal provide the best quality service to our Client. Coming from more than 12 countries, we speak even more languages altogether. We are passionate and easy going, we like to help one another and gather out of work for team or company events.
You will receive ongoing guidance both in your career development
The team is people centered and always eager to learn more about procurement, finance and technologies. We also collaborate with our colleagues working for other clients, industries or from other countries to share best practices.
You support a global defense technology Client by facilitating their purchasing processes and making sure they adhere to regulations and policies. You interface directly with Client employees, including those responsible for Direct and Indirect categories procurement. You will work with client via phone, email or live chat. You help them to save a considerable time and energy to buy whatever they might need. You may be involved in the enablement and contact to the Client s suppliers.
Here is what you may be involved into:
- Be an integral part of processing purchase requisitions into purchase orders and follow up the purchase order to completion
- Provide trusted advice to the Client s employees on any part of the end to end source to pay process
- Articulate the Client s policies and procurement strategy to deliver a seamless buying experience
- Continuously identify and define ideas for process improvement
- Investigate and resolve complex issues across the contract to pay processes
- Validate the compliance of supplier, contract and requisition creations and amendments
- Managing the end to end contracting process on behalf of our clients
- Creation, modification and overall maintenance of supplier records
- Represent the Client whilst in contact with Suppliers
You will get to deepen your knowledge on market leading applications ERP, Procurement, Service Management and you have the chance to take part of process design, automation initiatives, reporting and a lot of other exciting stuff.
You will already have experience in these areas:
- You are fluent in German, and can communicate comfortably in English
- You enjoy interacting with people
- Organizing your work and your time is a normal way of working for you
- You do not leave any detail out and you crave for figuring out solutions
- You care about your team and working atmosphere
- Do you have experience in procurement That s a plus
- Flexibility to work according to the planned schedule
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Plynární 1617/10, 170 00 Praha-Holešovice, Czech Republic
Contributions to the pension / life insurance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, corporate events
English (proficient), German (proficient)
Ngoc Bich Pham