Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Order to Cash Clerk with Finnish and/or Swedish (R00043182)
Job Description This will be your future team:
You will become a part of a large group of interesting and open-minded people with diverse backgrounds and experience. The environment here is very cosmopolitan your colleagues will be from all over the globe Our Accenture world is full of changes and new things, so we are always ready to support our colleagues when needed our open office space makes this communication much easier and efficient. We need to be able to adapt to unexpected situations, which can be a challenge Yet, it is precisely this adaptability that gives us an opportunity to develop and makes our life here more exciting
This will be your future role:
This will be your future role:
Order to Cash is a business process in which our clients receive payments for the goods services they offer. It starts with order entry and ends with the payment for the order. You will be supporting our clients in various aspects of this complex process. Part of this will be communication with our clients, and your colleagues in Prague and other Accenture locations.
You will perform activities such as:
- name and address changes
- invoice processing
- payment tracking
- solving issues using your language skills
- collections and AR management
- daily contact with customers via mail and phone
- managing portfolio of customers so that overdues are within given limit
- daily contact with other stakeholders such as Sales rep., Customer service team, Local credit management
You will learn to analyze accounts to be able to identify double payments, raise a refund or initiate a credit debit process. As a part of your daily activities, you will also be responsible for various reporting and analyses, like billing controls, where you can apply analytical thinking and individual judgement. You will get an opportunity to improve your knowledge of PC tools and learn operating new applications used in the corporate world SAP, Oracle.
This is what you already have:
- You enjoy communicating in foreign languages Finnish/Swedish at native level
- You have at least basic knowledge of Excel or MS Office package
- You are happy when things are in order
- You enjoy getting to the core of issues
- Finance and accounting is a field that you would like to go deeper into
SAP knowledge and advanced communication skills are crucial.
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Plynární 1617/10, 170 00 Praha-Holešovice, Czech Republic
Contributions to the pension / life insurance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, corporate events
Finnish (proficient), Swedish (proficient), English (proficient)
Ngoc Bich Pham