Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
S&PP Win Loss Discovery Lead - Europe (COE) (9310954)
Conduct Win Loss Reviews in support of WL Initiatives in a specific Market. This includes internal Deal Team Debriefs and external Client Interview. Follow and suggest improvements to WL Review processes and best practices including pre-review due diligence, scheduling and post review documentation. Act as WL Initiative lead for top Win Loss Initiatives. Follow and suggest improvements to WL Initiative process and best practices including scoping the initiative, organizing and conducting reviews (including assessing preliminary feedback) and working with Analytics and Competitive Intelligence to deliver Win Loss Readouts to Sales Leadership and encourage actions as appropriate.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Act as WL Initiative Lead: Scope, advise, set and execute WL Review plan with targets and produce read outs for high priority Win Loss Initiatives globally, at the Market or Service level.
- Execute Client Interviews as per Initiative Lead’s direction. Follow and suggest improvements to best practices for Client Interviews.
- Execute Deal Team Debriefs including pre-review due diligence, scheduling and post review documentation. Follow and suggest improvements to best practices for Deal Team Debriefs.
- Support Preliminary Feedback Reviews for lower priority pursuits. Supporting data integrity in MMS during the process.
- Train Manager and Sr. Manager level resources in S&PP and Sales organizations to execute quality Deal Team Debriefs.
- Awareness of consulting services such as system integration, management consulting, operations, cloud services, software and market players.
- Familiarity with information technology and/or consulting
comfortable writing, researching and presenting ideas to executives and large crowds
- The ability to be influential, and work cross-organizationally
- keen sense of ownership and ability to drive results
executive presence and the ability to present the complex in a clear and concise manner to senior management.
- Ability to quickly build credibility and trust with internal customers
- Meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- perform self-directed analysis
- interest in the drivers of win and losses and awareness of the sensitivity necessary when discussing mega losses with the teams that pursued them
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
V parku 2316/12, 148 00 Praha-Chodov, Czech Republic
Bonuses, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, corporate/personal coach
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam