We solve our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
Accenture Operations combines technology that digitizes and automates business processes, unlocks actionable insights, and delivers everything-as-a-service with our team's deep industry, functional and technical expertise. So you can confidently chart your course to consuming your core business services on demand, accelerate innovation and speed to market. Welcome to the "as-a-service" business revolution
GPO Digitized Buying Team - E-PMO Lead Specialist (00983969)
Collaborate with external / internal clients to execute procurement operations such as, Supplier Enablement, Catalog Enablement, End User and Supplier Support and Training. Develop and manage procurement operations pipeline, continuous improvement initiatives and ensure procurement solutions are addressing related client metrics and contracted SLAs for designated service.
These professionals improve organization performance and achieve program goals by developing and executing end-to-end project management activities. They demonstrate creativity and flexibility when creating and driving project plans and estimates, scope and requirements from implementation to deployment. Proactively manage and report on execution of deliverables. Master communicators across multiple stakeholders aligning priorities and direction.
Domain Expertise Requirement:
Deliver Procurement Operations services including the following per the client scope of services:
- Supplier Enablement
- Catalog Enablement
- Contract Administration
- End User and Supplier Support and Training
- Deep knowledge of all enablement types including catalogs, contracts and Ariba Network enablement
- Individually handle a client/project and ensure delivery within the SLAs and ensure there are no escalations.
- Effective communicator accustomed to working seamlessly across reporting levels, teams and cultures
- Support and manage testing for new implementations or enhanced functionality
- Ensure that services are provided within assigned timelines; take action necessary to address any issues
Drive standard meetings and status report cadence across stakeholders both internal and external MOS (management operating system)
Connect stakeholders and facilitate stakeholder communications throughout the Enablement Cycle (AN, Contract and Catalog Punch Outs) where appropriate.
Work in collaboration with supplier executives and business unit stakeholders to manage and close escalated supplier issues, service provider and internal stakeholder concerns
- Create presentations on project overview status and weekly reports and dashboards for program leads and client.
- Supplier Enablement and E-Invoicing
- Catalog Creation and Management
- Ariba Supplier Enablement Enablement
- Project Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Root Cause Analysis
- Demand Management
- Operations Management
- Problem Solving
- Excellent Communication Skills
- MS Excel (Advanced Excel)
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Plynární 1617/10, 170 00 Praha-Holešovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, sick days, occasional work from home, opportunity to work up hours