Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Local Drug Safety Officer French (R00031610)
Join an interesting and dynamic project supporting an international pharmaceutical company by providing local affiliate support for pharmacovigilance and provide quality check/review for affiliate data entry of cases with source documents in French, maintaining high standard of accuracy. Currently the team is looking for a French and English speaker who would join it as a Local Drug Safety Officer.
The primary role of Local Drug Safety Officer is to support local affiliate activities mainly triage and affiliate data entry review of cases received in French and translated into English and transcribe these cases in the client's database and report forms.
- Triage and checks/reviews of translated drug safety source documents and cases and ensuring that items are accurately translated from French to English
- Transcription of cases in the client's database and report forms
- Translation of cases from French to English
- Capture the errors in the defect tracker
- Provide feedback to individuals in a timely manner and review the correction
- Escalate issues or tasks outside the normal scope of work
- Completed degree in any Life Science field – biology, genetics, ecology, medicine etc. (minimum bachelor degree of 3 or more years)
- English language proficiency at B2 level or higher
- Fluency in French at B2 level or higher
- Work experience in research & development / pharmacovigilance area is advantage
- Medical educational background / knowledge of medical terminology is advantage
- Good computer literacy and ability to learn new systems
- Good interrelationship skills and ability to train/mentor colleagues
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please apply for this role through the link: https://accenture.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/AccentureCareers/job/Prague/Local-Drug-Safety-Officer-with-French_R00031610
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Plynární 1617/10, 170 00 Praha-Holešovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Contributions to the pension / life insurance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, corporate events
English (advanced), French (advanced)