Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Contract Specialist with French (00936019)
Contract Specialists assist with managing clients in a manner that maximizes value for Accenture and our clients.
Contract Specialists must be capable of managing contracts, including subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and client business requirements. Contract Specialists are generally co-located with Accenture business/client units and project teams (often on client premises) and are expected to maintain a high level of visibility on the account as they perform their contract management responsibilities.
Contract Specialists may also direct the work activities of junior contract management professionals and other related engagement staff allocated to a business or client unit, acting as a role model for contract management staff and a trusted partner to the business. Contract Specialists are client facing and have a key role in building trusted relationships with client counterparts
- Lead/participate in contract management team on a specific project or account;
- Work with client engagement teams and client counterparts to assist with day to day contract management support and to understand delivery requirements;
- Drive process efficiency to current tasks and seek innovative ways to improve performance of the team; and
- Demonstrate the value of the contract management function with project and account teams.
- Be a role model for contract management staff and demonstrate leadership qualities by participating in wider contract management activities
People & Portfolio Management / Development:
- Supervise, mentor and coach junior contract management staff allocated to a specific project or account to ensure most effective utilisation of resources;
- Participate in the review of performance standards for junior staff;
- Provide input for priority setting and performance achievement process for junior staff; and
- Participate in the development and delivery of contract/commercial training modules for contract management staff on a specific project or account.
Risk & Issue Management:
- Assist with reporting, documenting commercial and contract risks and issues, following up with contract management leads to coordinate completion of open actions;
- Escalate matters to CM Leads in a timely and controlled fashion (in accordance with guidelines) and help ensure affected parties are notified in an appropriate manner; and
- Assist with drafting and/or reviewing appropriate reports in compliance with contract management processes and account delivery requirements.
- Provide support for pre-award sales activities including supporting the development of responses to client RFPs or similar, working with business to draft contract schedules and participate in negotiations; and
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of Accenture's offerings and associated commercial considerations.
Contracting, Drafting and Negotiation:
- Assist with drafting and review of contractual documents (i.e., Statements of Work, Change Requests, Arrangement Letters, Subcontracts and Non-Disclosure Agreements (not exclusive, etc.) and collaborating with other internal organizations, under direction of a contract management lead where appropriate,
- Observe and/ or participate in negotiations.
Commercial and Contract Management Processes:
- Implement and administer contract management processes together with day to day support on a specific project or account;
- Assist with identifying and applying all contract relevant policies and procedures applicable to an account and communicate to relevant personnel; and
- Work with delivery and finance leads to assist with identification and application of appropriate contract levers affecting revenue, cost and profit.
Knowledge Skills and Experience
Contract Management Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 6 yrs. relevant experience as a contract manager with exposure to complex, risky deals with proven team management experience
- Demonstrated experience as part of a contract management or procurement team;
- Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal and external executives and be capable of contributing and influencing key commercial and contracting decisions;
- Demonstrated experience of managing contract and commercial issues and understanding main commercial principles: and
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
Legal and Contracting Knowledge:
- Basic understanding of general commercial contracting regulations and principles and subcontracting practices
- Basic knowledge and understanding of legal principles as they relate to commercial and contract management
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Member of International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) or National Contract Management Association (NCMA) and/ or professional certification considered a plus.
- Travel may be required.
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Plynární 1617/10, 170 00 Praha-Holešovice, Czech Republic
Bonuses, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, sick days
English (proficient), French (proficient)