Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Senior Application Developer
Accenture Technology is looking for YOU – a technology enthusiast ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development and technology implementation for business! We are looking for a developer to join our project for Accenture client in finance industry. The role is based on both front-end (65%) and back-end (35%) development: Java + Angular.
• Development and bug-fixing of web application for take out of life and non-life insurance (development of screens for insurance – basic information about the client, inventory, type of insurance e.g. comparation – basic, premium, etc.)
• Communication within development team + analytics and testing team
• Knowledge of Typescript, JAVA 11 (Spring Framework), SOAP, REST API, Hibernate, JBOSS EAP 7.2
• Knowledge of Angular 10 (or React )
• Other technical knowledge: Oracle SQL, GIT, Maven
• Bachelor/Master degree
• Analytical skills, communication skills
• Czech or Slovak language is a must
• English - advanced
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, foreign business trips, international conferences
Czech (proficient), English (advanced)