Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Application Analyst with Dutch (00885418)
Do you speak both Dutch and English at a professional level? Do you have an interest in technology and at least one-year experience in a customer facing position? No programming skills required. Be ready for a challenge, we will teach you the rest!
Interested? Continue reading below:
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, independent and motivated Application Analyst who is interested in a position that will allow you to combine your technical, people and consulting skills. Our team is responsible for the implementation services in the Netherlands and Belgium for one of the leading global Human Capital Management software providers. As the implementation team, we are leading the end to end projects.
As an associate in our team, you will be collaborating with a project manager or senior team member on implementation projects for our customers in the Netherlands and Belgium. Some of your key responsibilities will be:
• Providing support for the Project Manager
• Assisting in the analysis of customer HR/Payroll processes
• Assisting in configuration of software according to customer requirements
• Training of customer project team
• User Acceptance Testing
• Project related administrative tasks
As an associate, you will be working with a high level of independence, have regular customer contact and have a direct impact on delivery. Therefore, it is essential to be particularly strong in communication, have the ability to follow timelines and function independently. Some of the key requirements include:
• Fluent Dutch (native level) & English speaker
• Independent and responsible
• Strong communication skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Affinity with technology and software
In addition to that, any of the below are considered nice to have’s:
- Project Management Skills
- Experience in supporting HCM applications or similar configuration/customer facing support roles
- Proficient with HR Policies and Concepts
- Proficient in Payroll concepts
- Functional Experience in Human Capital Management Systems
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Bonuses, contributions to the pension / life insurance, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, corporate events, self-organization of the job
English (proficient), Dutch (proficient)