Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Network Data Engineer (00884870)
The objectives of Data Infrastructure operations engineer are to work in the team that is responsible for operation tasks related to data infrastructure devices within Accenture network. It covers
- troubleshooting of issues (mostly based on ticketing system) on Tier 2/3 escalation level
- implementing changes on operational level
- approving planned changes on network devices
- giving advice to users and local technical support teams
- cooperating with teams that support other technologies
- administration of DNS/DHCP and AAA
- operational support of cloud network environments
- L3 office network + WAN + data centers (mostly Cisco)
- L2 office network + data centers (Cisco, Juniper)
- Wifi office network (Aruba)
- Site-to-Site VPN (mostly Cisco)
- DNS/DHCP administration (Infoblox)
- AAA tacacs/radius for network devices (Aruba-Clearpass))
- Authentication of wifi users (Aruba-Clearpass)
- Cloud network support (AWS, Azure)
- Interest in networking
- Knowledge of networking protocols and technologies
- Knowledge of DNS/DHCP/AAA concept
- Talent to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of security principles
- Specific knowledge of some technologies and vendors listed above
- Ability to work in a corporate environment
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Hlavní město Praha region
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, international conferences, launch of a completely new project