Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Vulnerability and IT Risk Senior Analyst
Join our Cyber Fusion Centre in Prague, which is a unique group of more than 140 people passionate about Cyber Security. We are specializing in a range of security fields variating from SOC Architecture to Security Assessments, Threat Hunting and Incident Response, Privileged Access Management or Application Security. We are using latest techniques and knowledge to help our Clients transform to the Digital Age. Our team is a diverse pool of security talent from all over the world, working together as one to be the delivery specialists of today and the security leaders of tomorrow.
We are currently looking for Vulnerability and IT Risk Senior Analyst, who would like to develop his security career next to the cyber security specialists and help you clients with various projects in IT Risk and Vulnerability Assessments.
The Vulnerability and IT Risk Team is responsible for assessing risks and design security solutions, deploy vulnerability scanning and management tools, test validity of identified vulnerabilities and articulate description and advices to client. If needed, the team performs additional research and explain remediation and its action report to the client. In addition, Vulnerability and IT Risk Analyst helps harden security configurations of IT systems (operating systems, databases and network devices).
- Vulnerability solution design, scanning preferably with Tenable Nessus tools and advisories processing
- Technical risk assessments, key security controls description
- Security hardening
- Knowledge of cyber security principles regarding networks, OS, other infrastructure and middleware
- Knowledge of vulnerability scanning techniques and tools
- Good spoken and written English,
- Ability to work in multinational and virtual teams.
- Self-motivated, effective multi-tasking
- Willingness to learn and improve
Nice to have skills:
- Prior experience with Linux, Windows OS
- Security hardening techniques and hardening standards
- Prior experience with programming e.g. in Python
- Risk analysis and assessment techniques and principals
- Overview knowledge of cloud security, cloud security access brokers.
- Understanding of IT service management and security operational processes.
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, sick days, launch of a completely new project
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam