Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Big Data Engineer (00856957)
Why is interesting working with us?
Our EA Deep Learning & Analytics team is looking for talented, enthusiastic and passionate Cloud Big Data/Data Engineer with some experience as solution architect to help us to shape and deliver our Data Analytics vision on our upcoming hyperscale Azure Data Lake.
We’re a global strategy team part of a global CIO family that works with Big Data, Cloud and cutting-edge Data Science technologies for Accenture internal IT infrastructure in the connectivity, network and compute service area.
Due to our scale, we ingest data streams from around the globe and process terabytes of data.
What will be your job?
You will design, develop, deploy and test a range of data pipelines end to end from different on premise and cloud into Azure , enabling our visualization and data scientists to perform predictive and prescriptive analytics at scale, so your data plumbing work will be key.
- MSc. program or university degree (preferably in a quantitative discipline such as Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Econometrics, Computer Science)
- Hands-on Java, Python, C#, Spark, SQL, Linux
- Write complex SQL queries to extract data from datalake
- Hands-on MS Azure Data eng. Related services (Azure Data Factory, Eventhub/grid, Databricks, stream Analytics, Synapse…) preferably and Unix shell.
- Experience in Building fault-tolerant, scalable batch and real-time distributed data processing systems an associated technology in the cloud
- Experience in processing and transforming unstructured/structure data at scale in optimal ways (cost /performance).
- Optimize performance and resource utilization on large big data cloud production environments
- Experience with analyzing big data in magnitudes or Terabytes /petabytes preferably coming from ITSM logs, events, IoT tools at scale
- Building and working with RESTful APIs and / or data streaming
- Knowledge of relational, nonrelational databases, data modeling and big data frameworks
- A desire to learn, embrace new skills and a positive attitude towards work and life
- Good English; written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have skills:
- Certified Microsoft data engineer or willing to obtain it.
- Exposure of building architecture and strategic big data road maps.
- Enjoy discovering, testing and researching new big data technologies and being able sharing results and best practices via whitepapers, blogs, townhalls...
- General understanding of Knowledge about Data Mining, Statistics and Machine Learning
- Experience of deploying microservices such as Kubernetes, docker...
- Basic understanding of Agile and Design Thinking methodologies
- Experience with infrastructure related Analytics would be a plus
- General knowledge about Agile and DevOps delivery frameworks
What you can expect
- You’ll have fun and be part of a pleasant and multicultural team with very good working life balance
- You’ll be working with diverse and interesting projects at scale within a strategy & innovation team with direct exposure to our key strategic partners
- There is an exciting career progression, providing great growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities
- Remote Work Home or Office
What we offer:
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Hlavní město Praha region
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, international conferences, launch of a completely new project
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.