We solve our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
Accenture Operations combines technology that digitizes and automates business processes, unlocks actionable insights, and delivers everything-as-a-service with our team's deep industry, functional and technical expertise. So you can confidently chart your course to consuming your core business services on demand, accelerate innovation and speed to market. Welcome to the "as-a-service" business revolution
Procurement Operations Analyst with French (00879695)
This will be your future team:
The team is a large group of professional and creative people and we work for one goal: provide the best quality service to our client. Coming from more than 12 countries, we speak even more languages altogether. We are passionate and easy-going; we like to help one another and gather out of work for team or company events.
The team is people-centered and always eager to learn more about procurement, finance and technologies. We also collaborate with our colleagues working for other clients, industries or from other countries to share best practices.
This will be your future role:
You will support a global biopharmaceutical client by overseeing their purchasing processes and making sure they adhere to regulations and policies. You will interface directly with pharma employees, including medical research scientists, from Europe and North America either by phone, email or live chat. You will help them to save a considerable time and energy to buy whatever they might need. You may be involved in the enablement and contact to the client’s suppliers.
Here is what you may be involved into:
- Provide trusted advice to the client’s employees on any part of the end-to-end source-to-pay process
- Articulate the client’s policies and procurement strategy to deliver a seamless buying experience
- Investigate and resolve complex issues across the contract-to-pay processes & systems, including but not limited to supplier enablement, contracting, requisitioning, invoicing and payments
- Validate the compliance of supplier, contract and requisition creations & amendments
- Managing the end-to-end contracting process on behalf of our clients
- Proceed to the creation, modification and overall maintenance of supplier records
- Be the image of the client while contacting suppliers to guide them through the onboarding process or preventing fraud by verifying their confidential data
What’s more, you will get to deepen your knowledge on market-leading applications (ERP, Procurement, Service Management…) and you will have the chance to take part of process design, automation initiatives, reporting and a lot of other exciting stuff.
This is what you already have:
- You have outstanding proven communication skills
- For you, organizing your work and your time is as easy as pie
- You do not leave any detail out and you crave for figuring out solutions
- You care about your teammates and working atmosphere
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience
- You previously worked in a field relating to Procurement or Finance
- You have experience working on ERP systems (SAP, Oracle…)
Depending on the role in our team, there might be a need to be flexible to schedules planned in advance:
- EMEA: 08:00-17:00
- NA: 13:00-22:00
Among other talents, you speak a fluent English and you can communicate in French (B2+).
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Plynární 1617/10, 170 00 Praha-Holešovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, sick days, occasional work from home, opportunity to work up hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), French (advanced)