Accenture Cyber Fusion Center in Prague is a unique multidisciplined team of over 130 people passionate about Cyber Security. As part of Accenture Security we support clients globally to prepare for and defend against the rapidly changing capabilities of cyber attackers. We are looking for security professionals to join our international team at our custom-built location.
Security Operations Engineer (00880887)
Would you be able to take over and manage the project? Are you proficient in security infrastructure and related IT fields who has an excelent communication skills in English? Then we are looking for you! The primary objects of your work would be to design and build Security Operations Centers for our clients and implement the required parts of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) environment.
- Design, build, test, deploy SIEM and Security Architectures
- Serve as a deeply skilled and knowledgeable resource within the SIEM technology area
- Participate in project teams providing consultation on information security designs
- Perform security incident analysis and recommend remediation steps
- Participate on automation of the incidents prioritization and false positives identification
- Participate on interconnecting the SIEM tool with sources of security incidents – e.g. logs from servers, network and security devices, Vulnerability Management system, Antivirus system, etc.
- At least 5 year of professional experience with IT Security products and services, ideally related to SIEM (ArcSight)
- Knowledge and experience with administration of Unix/Linux operating systems
- IT Security Certifications like CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, GCIH, GCIA, OSCP, etc.
- Understanding the technical aspects of the Information Security
- Responsibility for leading the project and interaction with the client’s business
- Experience with leading the team of junior colleagues
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Willingness to learn and improve
- Good English with clear communication skills (written and oral)
Bonus points if:
- Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools like ArcSight, QRadar, Splunk, etc.
- Programming and scripting skills
- An individual specialization in the areas such as USE CASE, SOAR, Deploy etc.
- Unique extensive training – accoring to YOUR needs
- Communication and knowledge sharing within our teams of Security Experts
- Encourage to obtain certifications and other further educational activities
- Opportunity to work on various projects according to multiple portfolios of clients
- Career growth within Security Operations Center or through other teams as well
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Hlavní město Praha region
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, sick days, foreign business trips, international conferences
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (pre-intermediate), English (proficient)