Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Information Security_CIRT Forensic Inv Specialist (00810048)
As part of the global Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT – Tier 3), investigate security incidents that may negatively impact Accenture (including hacking attempts, intrusions, virus infections, mishandling of information, and other security threats). Provide support during large incidents and investigations. Participate in threat hunting activities.
- Analyze potential network security incidents to identify security breaches.
- Investigate security breaches and make qualified decisions and recommendations for corrective action.
- Participate in threat hunting activities.
- Coordinate with other teams and organizations as necessary.
- Assist in larger security incidents and more complex investigations.
- Operate endpoint security and SIEM solutions.
- Collaborate with Cyber Threat Intelligence and remediation teams
- Manage security infrastructure
- Understanding of computer operating systems, including server operating systems (Windows & Linux)
- Security analysis skills, including ability to analyze logs to detect required information and patterns
- Understanding of network protocols & architecture
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure (Amazon, Azure, Google)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Ability to manipulate and present data
- Above average problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong sense of ethics & values, ability to handle confidential situations with discretion
- Strong willingness to learn and grow within the role
Nice to have:
- Experience in incident response or in other operational security roles
- Experience with SIEM, EDR and intrusion detection solutions
- Programming and scripting skills
- Education: In course or advanced studies in Computer Sciences, Systems Engineering or related careers
- IT Security certifications like GCIA, GCIH, GCIA, GREM, CEH, GCFA
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment
Duration of employment