Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Security Operations Engineer (00754066)
Accenture Cyber Fusion Center in Prague is a unique multidisciplined team of over 130 people passionate about Cyber Security. As part of Accenture Security we support clients globally to prepare for and defend against the rapidly changing capabilities of cyber attackers. We are looking for security professionals to join our international team at our custom-built location.
The primary objectives of the Security Operations Engineer are to design and build Security Operations Centers for our clients and implement the required parts of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) environment.
- Design, build, test, deploy SIEM and Security Architectures
- Serve as a deeply skilled and knowledgeable resource within the SIEM technology area
- Participate in project teams providing consultation on information security designs
- Perform security incident analysis and recommend remediation steps
- Participate on automation of the incidents prioritization and false positives identification
- Participate on interconnecting the SIEM tool with sources of security incidents – e.g. logs from servers, network and security devices, Vulnerability Management system, Antivirus system, etc.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Knowledge and experience with administration of Unix/Linux operating systems
- Understanding the technical aspects of the Information Security
- At least 2 year of professional experience with IT Security products and services, ideally related to SIEM (Arcsight)
- Willingness to learn and improve
- Good English communication skills (written and oral)
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools like ArcSight, QRadar, Splunk, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows server
- Programming and scripting skills
- IT Security Certifications like CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, GCIH, GCIA, OSCP, etc.
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment
Duration of employment