Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Penetration tester (00753662)
Accenture Cyber Fusion Center in Prague is a unique multidisciplined team of over 130 people passionate about Cyber Security. As part of Accenture Security we support clients globally to prepare for and defend against the rapidly changing capabilities of cyber attackers. We are looking for security professionals to join our international team at our custom-built location.
The primary objectives of the Penetration Tester are to deliver and enhance various security services provided to both internal and external Accenture clients.
The services include technical security assessments of applications and infrastructure, security design reviews as well as risk assessments. This is a hands-on role, requiring technical skills from the hardware to the application layer.
- Perform application and infrastructure penetration tests, as well as physical security review and social engineering tests for our global clients
- Review and define requirements for information security solutions
- Perform security reviews of application designs, source code and deployments as required, covering all types of applications (web application, web services, mobile applications, thick client applications, SaaS)
- Participate in Security Assessments of networks, systems and applications
- Work on improvements for provided security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and supporting assets
- Bachelor degree or higher, technical discipline preferred
- Experience in IT Security, preferably with exposure to application security testing (source code review and application penetration tests)
- Knowledge of Security principles, techniques and technologies
- Good understanding of network protocols, design and operations
- Strong analytical skills and efficient problem solving
- Willingness to learn
- Good English communication skills (written and oral)
Nice to have skills:
- CISSP, CISA, CEH, OSCP or other information security certifications
- Application development background and security knowledge – example of languages include C, C#, C++, Java, J2EE
- Good understanding of the components of a secure DLC/SDLC
- Vulnerability analysis and application reversing skills
- Understanding of cryptography principles and PKI
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment
Duration of employment