Volná místa v enterprise
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Junior Graphic designer (00701251)
The Proposal and Project Support team works with Accenture account teams globally to assist in sales through the preparation of responses to Requests for Proposals, Requests for Information and other pre-sales materials, as well as on materials supporting client deliverables.
The successful candidate will work with Local and Global Graphics Leads on conceptualizing sales messaging and information into compelling art within proposal or project/brand guidelines. They will develop presentations, brochures, posters and other collateral materials for Accenture teams.
• Act as the single point of contact for graphics-related efforts on proposals documents.
• Provide graphics and enhancement support to develop client-ready collaterals.
• Collaborate with other graphic artists within the team on larger opportunities.
• Create visuals and illustrations based on the requirements provided by client teams.
• Perform desktop publishing tasks.
• Maintain graphics and art repository for sharing with proposal teams.
• Ensure all graphics and art are designed and/or updated to meet visual identity criteria.
• Assist with electronic publishing for all required material, including requirements, status reports and quality reviews.
• Work effectively in a high-pressure environment while maintaining a professional approach at all times.
• Develop collateral materials including brochures, postcards, banners, posters etc.
• A highly developed knowledge of style guide principles.
• Previous experience in developing and documenting department-level style and applying it to documentation.
• A Bachelor's degree in Multimedia/Graphic Design/English or a related discipline.
• Minimum 1 year of professional experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat).
• 2+ years of experience in Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, MS Visio and desktop publishing capabilities.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
• Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with Senior Management.
• Knowledge of animation/video editing software or web development skills would be an advantage.
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, flexi passes, my Cafeteria system, ActivePass card, sick days, various range of trainings, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
V parku 2316/12, 148 00 Praha-Chodov, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.