Volná místa v technology
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Client Data Protection Account Information Security Lead
The Client Data Protection Account Information Security Lead is assigned to establish Client Data Protection (CDP) processes and coordinate CDP activities across all parts of the Client Account. The role of the AISL involves (1) establishing a CDP Plan, (2) understanding the underlying control requirements to secure data in systems and applications, and (3) regularly maintaining and verifying CDP control compliance and managing security risk across the account.
Develop and Maintain CDP Plans
• Mitigate security risk by coordinating the development and approval of a comprehensive CDP plan for client account.
• Proactively manage and update the CDP plan to maintain it as a living document, paying special attention to CDP Plans for high risk clients.
• Monitor the sales cycle for new opportunities and provide support to sales teams (as needed) with regards to CDP controls and standards.
• Work closely with the Accountable Managing Directors and engage client when necessary.
Support CDP Opportunities
• Monitor timely completion of CDP Risk Assessments/Screening, Quality Assurance Assessments, and RFP by account team.
• Work with the subcontractors, Delivery Leads and Control Owners to develop operationally effective action plans to close any control, regulatory and/or contractual security gaps found during CDP Risk Assessments.
• Support client discussions regarding exceptions to controls and policies.
Assist with CDP Control Maintenance
• Work with the Delivery Lead to identify and assign the right Control Owners to each new control.
• Monitor incident trends, identify root causes, and work with account leadership to implement innovative steps to reduce and eliminate incidents from occurring.
• Help exception owners manage existing exceptions and their compensating controls.
Oversee CDP Compliance
• Enforce that personnel working on the engagement, including subcontractors/third parties, have taken all mandatory data privacy, data protection and information security training prior to being granted access to client data.
• Monitor compliance with the CDP Plan by engaging personnel and subcontractors/third parties who have access to client data.
• Implement measures to monitor compliance with contractual, legal, and operational data protection requirements.
• Collaborate with audit and compliance assessment activities conducted by Internal Audit, CDP staff, clients, regulators or external auditors; complete self-assessments as requested.
• Maintain CDP program procedures and adherence to intellectual property guidelines.
Manage General CDP Procedures
• Coordinate with on and offshore teams across multiple business unit domains to ensure CDP contractual and regulatory requirements are met.
• Report status and escalate issues to Senior Leadership as necessary.
• Become familiar with the Accenture’s Data Management Policies.
• Security generalist familiar with security and privacy frameworks, compliance (security & privacy) requirements
• Conversant in project management principles and project quality methods
• Security certification such as CISA, CISM, and/or CISSP.
• Proficient in written and spoken English and German Language
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3+ year experience working with data protection controls governing confidential data
• 2+ years work experience managing timelines, work plans, deliverables; strong organization skills with attention to detail and follow through to resolve issues
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications:
• Experience managing risk / compliance programs
• Ability, through proven experience, to deal with difficult situations and provide assistance to client teams and Accenture leadership
• Ability to relate to other people at a high level throughout the organization, providing advice and guidance on policies and best practice
• Experience interacting with Leadership
• Ability to work extended hours on short notice
• General understanding of legal and corporate terminology
• Compliance auditing
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
V parku 2316/12, 148 00 Praha-Chodov, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
English (proficient), German (proficient)