Volná místa v technology
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve
the way the world works and lives
Software Engineer with English
Accenture Cyber Fusion Center in Prague is unique group of more than 100 people passionate in Cyber Security. We are currently looking for candidates with Java development skills and experience for our new interesting global project in Identity & Access Management area. We search for both, senior and junior candidates who are willing to learn and grow with Accenture.
• Develop the integration of applications on the Sailpoint Platform – mainly in Java.
• Configure required reports as per the compliance and client requirements.
• Resolve any issues highlighted during System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
• Resolve day to day technical issues.
• Work closely with Project Manager on regular basis about the status of the deployment and highlight any issues which may impact the project timeline.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
• Solid understanding and practical experience of agile software development and continuous integration processes.
• Precision and attention to details, willingness to learn.
• Ability to work with a team of programmers.
Nice to have skills:
• Experience with variety of IAM technologies and creating technical diagrams and documentation.
• Deep understanding of IT security principles, IT degree a clear advantage.
• Knowledge of SailPoint products.
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Plynární 1617/10, 170 00 Praha-Holešovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment