Accenture Cyber Fusion Center in Prague is unique group of around 80 people passionate in Information Security. We empower business growth and secure operations, harden the organization to make cyber attacks difficult. We detect and remediate successful cyber attacks.
Security Operations Senior Analyst
The primary objectives of the Security Operations Senior Analyst are to review and investigate security issues and take appropriate action for our external clients.
- Analyze escalated security incidents to determine if incident qualifies as a legitimate security breach in line with operational processes
- Perform security incident investigations, determining the cause of the incident
- Initiate escalation procedure to counteract potential threats/vulnerabilities
- Appropriately inform and advise management on incidents and incident prevention
- Document processes related to security monitoring
- Participate in on call rotation
- Limited travel is possible
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Advanced IT security knowledge (system and network security)
- Advanced IT knowledge (operating systems, networking, databases)
- Good knowledge of office collaboration tools
- At least 3 years of professional experience with IT Security products and services, ideally related to SIEM or security operations
- Willingness to continually learn and improve
- Good English communication skills (written and oral)
- At least one independent or vendor-specific Security Certification
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools like ArcSight, QRadar, Splunk, etc.
- Knowledge of security standards and regulations (ISO 27001, ISO27035, SOX, PCI, etc.)
- Programming and scripting skills
- IT Security Certifications like CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, GCIH, GCIA, OSCP, etc.
- Knowledge of German or Italian language.
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Plynární 1617/10, 170 00 Praha-Holešovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment