Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve
the way the world works and lives
Join our talented team and make your great ideas happen. Work on real projects for some of the word leading companies. Salesforce as the world’s #1 CRM platform with cloud-based applications for sales, service and marketing channels represents the largest share of our Cloud Application business.
We are looking for motivated professionals interested in cloud technologies, who are keen to implement Salesforce.com and integrate it to other systems.
- Salesforce implementation and configuration
- Integration of Salesforce with other systems
- Building relationships with our international clients
- Advising our clients on digital implementations & strategy as a subject matter expert
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 1 year' experience with Salesforce (Sales/Service/Marketing)
- Salesforce implementation experience
- Advanced level of English
- Ability to travel
- Salesforce Sales/Service certification is an extra asset
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth
- Start-up environment
- Continuous training and certifications
- Wide range of benefits: 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance' contributions, cafeteria system, sick days etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
V parku 2316/12, 148 00 Praha-Chodov, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, A longer unpaid leave, foreign business trips, international conferences, individual budget for personal growth