Volná místa v consultingu
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve
the way the world works and lives
Security Consultant (00695943)
Join Accenture Security Consulting team! We are looking for passionate, tech-enthusiasts and innovative professionals!
Our security experts help clients optimize processes and implement systems to manage access to IT resources in companies.
You will be part of security team responsible for designing and optimizing processes related to identity management in companies and business implementation of identity management systems.
- Knowledge of cyber security and cyber-attacks.
- Knowledge of the subject of identity management (including identity lifecycle, identity management processes)
- Experience in designing business processes and project work - proven track of successful delivery/participation of security consulting projects or delivery of relevant activities as part of workforce
- Strong knowledge of modern security technology trends and how they can be applied to companies to address real cyber security challenges and support business goals
- Experience in consulting environment or at high tech companies providing services for external clients.
- Excellent Business English communication skills (written & spoken) is required.
- Think “out of the box”, be creative and flexible, be able to offer unique perspectives and innovative solutions for clients.
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Bachelor degree in Information Technologies (ideally with focus on Information/Cyber Security)
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Hlavní město Praha region
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, occasional work from home, international conferences, launch of a completely new project
English (advanced), Czech (proficient)