Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve
the way the world works and lives
Junior Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
Upon completion of wide range of trainings, you'll start working with leading edge technologies and participate on interesting projects for clients from various segments of market (Banking, Insurance, Utilities, Retail etc…) and your role will cover a wide range of activities.
- Design and implement Dynamics CRM technical solutions to customers
- Design, code, test CRM application modules or related applications that meet Architecture Blueprint specification
- Support the development of test scenarios/scripts and test execution ensuring that an application or architecture meets agreed quality standards
- Close cooperation with client teams and follow up business requirements
- Software development technical background
- Practical experience with .NET, C# programming and databases
- Flexible and adaptable in regard to learning and understanding new technologies
- Native Czech/Slovak speaker
- Fluent English
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth
- Continuous training and certifications
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
V parku 2316/12, 148 00 Praha-Chodov, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, A longer unpaid leave, foreign business trips, international conferences, individual budget for personal growth