Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve
the way the world works and lives
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer (00686996)
- Design and implement Dynamics CRM technical solutions to customers
- Lead and/or design, code, test CRM application modules or related applications that meet Architecture Blueprint specification
- Support the development of test scenarios/scripts and test execution ensuring that an application or architecture meets agreed quality standards
- Assist in stabilizing developed solutions using Microsoft methodologies in complex customer environments, in the design and development of integrated solutions, services and technologies and understanding the relevant application development, infrastructure and operations implications of the developed solution.
- Provide subject matter expertise around implementation methodologies and how to successfully deploy CRM solutions
- Close cooperation with client teams and follow up business requirements
Required Skills & Abilities:
- 1+ years of recent experience with development of MS Dynamics CRM applications; MS Dynamics certifications from are an advantage
- Understanding of CRM capabilities and architecture
- Ability to determine the best approach as to when to employ out of the box configurations vs. custom development
- Technical background including C# (1+ year of C# experience), .NET (ASP, AJAX, WCF, WF), MS SQL Server
- Practical experience with Microsoft Azure (IAAS, PAAS)
- Real life experience with Application Lifecycle Management
- Strong business analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Native Czech/Slovak speaker
- Fluent English
Nice to have skills:
- Practical experience with other Microsoft technologies (Power BI, Silverlight, SharePoint, Active Directory, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, BizTalk, etc.)
- Practical experience with Unit Testing (MSTest, NUnit, UnitJS)
- Practical experience with web JS frameworks (jQuery, Angular JS, TypeScript)
- Position in the world’s leading global company and new growing team focused on Implementation CRM Systems
- Certifications and Training
- Professional growth based on performance
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Hlavní město Praha region
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, occasional work from home, international conferences, launch of a completely new project
English (intermediate), Czech (advanced)