Volná místa v operations
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve
the way the world works and lives
Assistant Payroll Consultant with English (00663095)
This will be your future team:
Our team is working for a leading European IT company. We support them with service and payroll, so our client can focus on their core business. We are open-minded, hardworking and ambitious. We have a very open attitude to change, and welcome ideas that can help improve things both for us and for the client. Most of your direct colleagues will be from Italy, Spain, Hungary and more and like to experience life abroad. For many of us, this also means socializing outside of work.
Operation Management: Responsible for overall client / vendor communication which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Directly interact and manage the day to day relationship with the Client on a business-as-usual basis for all matters relating to Payroll Services for their cluster of countries.
- Oversee the timely and accurate Payroll Administration service delivery for their cluster of countries. Responsible to get the reviews done and sign off for Payroll Services to be delivered for their cluster of countries.
- Act as the primary escalation point on Service Issues for their cluster of countries. Escalate issues and seek advice when faced with complex issues/problems. Perform “Root Cause Analysis” on issues and suggest appropriate corrective action for current remediation and future control.
- End to End understanding of activities performed by Accenture for Client in various geographies and detailed understanding of Process metrics e.g. SLA, OLA, KPI, etc.
- Understand the risks associated with the process and the respective mitigation plan for each risk identified; foresee and identify risks in advance using prior payroll experience to mitigate risk before failure; highlight risks to supervisors that can be mitigated.
- Raises relevant quality and/ or scope issues which may impact delivery and streamline decision-making processes where possible.
- Ensures progress, issues and agreements are properly documented and acted upon.
- Ensure process documents including the work instructions are updated regularly and has been signed off by Global Process Owners using proper change order management function. Ensure the process & compliance documentation is respected and updated by the relevant parties in their respective cluster.
- Ensure process controls are in place; Maintain, validate and update process documentations e.g. Opex, Bottoms up, etc. as applicable to ensure compliance with Client and Accenture documentation requirements.
- Act as Functional Support for Knowledge Transfer of any process for Client / Vendor / Accenture Ops and Mobilization team
- Participate and ensure that audit requirement as per Accenture/Client standards are met. Support the execution of internal or external audits and payroll compliance reviews as defined by Accenture/Client standards.
- Represent monthly performance of the Operations teams with Accenture Leadership and Client.
Team Development: Create a performance driven competitive culture in the team which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Resolve process related issues and involves individuals with different perspectives/ expertise to analyze issues or define approach
- Conduct Support Training for regional teams and on-board new team members on all areas of Payroll operations and including: Controls & Compliance, Business Continuity Plans, Process Analysis and customer service.
- Communicates clearly and concisely, using appropriate level of detail, terminology and style.
Client Value Creation: Identify and coordinate implementation of best practices and facilitate the design for delivery at Global, Regional & Local level.
- Collaborate with Client and other Accenture stakeholders to ensure client receives improvised standard of services through continuous improvement.
- Drive Organizational initiatives to maximize client value creation.
This is what you already have:
- The process would involve in depth interaction with the Client/ Vendor/ Internal Stakeholders and candidate must have excellent command over verbal and written English.
- Prior working knowledge of Payroll Processing would be preferable
- Hands on experience of managing work through workflow tools like WQM, Seibel etc. would be preferable
- Should be conversant with Accenture Opex Methodology or Quality Methodologies like Six Sigma, Lean etc.
- Should be open to working in Night Shifts and extended shifts during payroll run.
- Workflow Management Tools: Microsoft CRM, WQM, Siebel, etc.
- Payroll/HR Modules: SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle or WorkDay
- Email: MS Outlook mailbox/ Group mailbox
- Office Suite: MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Others: MS Internet explorer and SharePoint
This is what we do in Accenture:
We solve our clients' toughest challenges by providing services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world in over 120 countries.
Accenture Operations combines technology that digitizes and automates business processes and delivers everything-as-a-service with our team's deep industry, functional and technical expertise.
The future is now – are you up for joining the team?
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Plynární 1617/10, 170 00 Praha-Holešovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, sick days, corporate events, launch of a completely new project