Volná místa v enterprise
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve
the way the world works and lives
Financial Accountant with Greek and English (00658945)
Are you looking for a job? Do you speak Greek as well as English? Are you interested in accounting world? We are currently looking for a new team member, who will join our international team and is competent and responsible to be our new Financial Accountant.
This will be your future role:
• Support our Country Controllership team and processes in a centralised, international service centre environment.
• Processing of general ledger activities within pre-defined service levels including
o Account reconciliations and analysis
o Fixed Assets Accounting
o Intercompany Accounting
o Month End Process & Reporting
o US GAAP and local GAAP accounting
• Liaise with customers and maintain the relationship
• Develop knowledge and understanding of performance metrics and strive to meet and exceed them.
• Communication and understanding of principles and policies regarding General Ledger processing.
• Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications in support of General Ledger processing.
• Cross team support within Country Controllership Services
This is what you already have:
• Thorough knowledge of Accounting Principles (incl. US-GAAP)
• Analytical and computer skills
• Communication at a certain level and interpersonal skills
• Pro-customer approach
• Sense of responsibility, attention to detail, go-ahead attitude, enterprising
• Teammate attitude
• Fluency in English
• Bachelor / Master Degree in Accounting or Finance.
Note that relevant experience can supplement degree requirements.
• Min. 2+ years experience in an accounting environment.
• Undertaking professional examinations, e.g. CIMA, ACCA.
• Knowledge of SAP an advantage
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Plynární 1617/10, 170 00 Praha-Holešovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
English (advanced), Greek (advanced)
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.