Volná místa v operations
Accenture Cyber Fusion Center in Prague is unique group of around 80 people passionate in Information Security. We empower business growth and secure operations, harden the organization to make cyber attacks difficult. We detect and remediate successful cyber attacks.
Security Operations Associate
The primary objectives of the Security Operations Associates are to monitor and review security events for external Accenture clients.
• Monitor event queues and respond based on priorities and service level agreements
• Perform investigations, based on defined processes, to help determine the cause of the security incident
• Initiate escalation procedure to counteract potential threats/vulnerabilities, based on defined processes
• Appropriately inform and advise management on incidents
• Highlight issues in processes related to security monitoring so that they can be corrected
• Part of a 24/7 Shift operation
• Travel is sometimes possible once experienced.
• Thorough when following processes
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Basic knowledge of IT technologies
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
• Willingness to learn and improve – extensive training will be provided
Nice to have skills:
• Interest in Security, Network and Server Monitoring technologies
• Basic knowledge of Windows server and Unix/Linux operating systems
• Knowledge of Networking protocols and technologies, e.g. TCP/IP, Firewalls, Routers, etc.
• Knowledge of Security principles, techniques and technologies
• Experience working in a customer service or support environment
• Programming and scripting skills
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Plynární 1617/10, 170 00 Praha-Holešovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.