Volná místa v operations
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve
the way the world works and lives
Information Security Consultant
• Represent information security organization in large IT integration projects.
• Perform information security assessments on hosting environments and network infrastructure and be responsible for reporting on assessment findings.
• Perform preliminary vulnerability/discovery scans and evaluate the results.
• Assist local technical teams with remediation activities.
• Serve as an onsite point of contact between global security / IT teams and the local representatives.
• Participate in deployment of security tools including Qualys Guard and Tanium.
• Act as an information security awareness ambassador.
• Overall 3+ years of work experience.
• Good understanding of information security paradigms.
• Awareness of principles of risk and compliance management.
• Working knowledge of network security concepts.
• Basic server administration skills.
• Previous exposure to global information security standards and regulations such as ISO27001:2013.
• Strong organizational and tactical skills.
• Written and verbal communication skills along with ability to present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audience.
• To be prepared to travel 50-75% of time including potential multi-month assignments with fly-back options.
• Can-do attitude and out-of-the-box thinking.
Nice to have skills:
• IT or information security related certification such as CISSP, CISA / CISM, ISO 27001 Auditor, ITIL Foundation, or Security +.
• Driving license B.
• Work with professionals in a newly built Cyber Fusion Center in Prague.
• Work with unique and highly desired technologies on daily basis not the same old repeating tasks.
• Strong potential for growth and acceptance of additional responsibilities.
• Work in well-established international company with clear career growth possibilities.
• Trainings, self-development and certification programs.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
V parku 2316/12, 148 00 Praha-Chodov, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.