Accenture Cyber Fusion Center in Prague is unique group of around 100 people passionate in Information Security. We empower business growth and secure operations, harden the organization to make cyber attacks difficult. We detect and remediate successful cyber attacks.
The primary objectives of the Penetration Tester are to deliver and enhance various security services provided to both internal and external Accenture clients.
The services include technical security assessments of applications and infrastructure, security design reviews as well as risk assessments. This is a hands-on role, requiring technical skills from the hardware to the application layer.
- Perform application and infrastructure penetration tests, as well as physical security review and social engineering tests for our global clients
- Review and define requirements for information security solutions
- Perform security reviews of application designs, source code and deployments as required, covering all types of applications (web application, web services, mobile applications, thick client applications, SaaS)
- Participate in Security Assessments of networks, systems and applications
- Work on improvements for provided security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and supporting assets
- Bachelor degree or higher, technical discipline preferred
- Experience in IT Security, preferably with exposure to application security testing (source code review and application penetration tests)
- Knowledge of Security principles, techniques and technologies
- Good understanding of network protocols, design and operations
- Strong analytical skills and efficient problem solving
- Willingness to learn
- Good English communication skills (written and oral)
Nice to have skills:
- CISSP, CISA, CEH, OSCP or other information security certifications
- Application development background and security knowledge – example of languages include C, C#, C++, Java, J2EE
- Good understanding of the components of a secure DLC/SDLC
- Vulnerability analysis and application reversing skills
- Understanding of cryptography principles and PKI
- Position in the world’s leading global company
- Professional growth based on performance
- Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working with us please send us your resume and short application letter.
By providing us your personal data in your CV, you have allowed Accenture to process and file your CV in the HR database. Your personal data will be used for the internal HR needs of Accenture only.
At the same time you confirm herewith that the personal data as stated in the CV you have sent to us is true and accurate.
Information about the vacancy
Plynární 1617/10, 170 00 Praha-Holešovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.